My favorite scents and colors

My favorite scents and colors

Thursday, May 17, 2012

BBQ Part I


Some of the dishes prepared for the BBQ with friends! 'It is always a pleasant encounter so i will do more BBQ's ahead and would be pleased if you come back:)

I prepared lamb racks with thyme, rosemary and balsamic glaze.

Pork spare ribs which I left for a day in white wine to soften the meat and then seasoned with Dijon mustard, rosemary, sage, bay leaves, chives, garlic and extra virgin olive oil.

The Gus Gus vegetable is an addition of a friend..

I also made a salad of fennel, orange and sunflower seeds then seasoned with balsamic vinegar glaze and herbs.

As fish I have chosen the mullet which has much that Omega 3. I put this fish in foil with a little olive oil, parsley, garlic, sage and a pinch of salt.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job Antonio and everything sounds absolutely divine! Much love to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete