My favorite scents and colors

My favorite scents and colors

Monday, May 28, 2012

BBQ Part II

Hello to all! Thanks to favorable weather last Saturday I made ​​another BBQ. Here are some dishes.

Still pork spare ribs, and fresh swiss sausages.
Tomato salad with greek feta cheese and balsamic glaze.
As a starter rectangles of puff pastry stuffed with cream liver and softie of veal, fried garlic in extra virgin olive oil, anchovies and fresh parsley.
Moreover  Swiss Tomme Vaduoise stuffed with sweet peppers, Tuscany lard, parmesan cubes and green beans previously boiled and then sauteed with a little butter and lemon.
The other version with the addition of ham and balsamic glaze.




































1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so good. I can see I better not visit your blog on an empty stomach!!

    ReplyDelete